- Full control over the size at which the photos will be printed.
- Print to any AirPrint-capable printer.
- Print all photos that are stored in the photo library.
- Contains all common photo sizes.
- Print 1, 2, 3 or 4 photos on one page.
- Print multiple pages.
- Scale photos.
- Move photo to select details.
- Rotate photos.
- Set background color.
- Universal app: uses the complete screen of the iPad view screenshots in iTunes.
- Add text labels. With PhotoPrint Pro up to 10 labels per page. With PhotoPrint LT one label per page. Important: InApp purchase in PhotoPrint LT currently does not contain additional labels.
- 3D Touch with iPhone 6S: Press deep on an image in the photo library to see it larger.
- Print quality: select normal paper, photo paper and black and white.
- Japanese user interface and help.
- 9 x 13 cm, 3.5 x 5 in
- 10 x 15 cm, 4 x 6 in
- 13 x 18 cm, 5 x 7 in
- DIN A8 (common for business cards)
- DIN A6
- DIN A5
- DIN A4
- US Letter
- US Half Letter (Statement)
- EU Passport Photography (3.5 x 4.5 cm, official size for Germany)
- US Passport Photography (2 x 2 in)
- Bank card (5.4 x 8.4 cm, fits in the wallet)
- Wallet (6.4 x 8.4 cm, 2.5 x 3.25 in, slightly larger than the bank card format)
- 4.4 x 6.6 cm (perfect to printing 4 images on 10 x 15)
PhotoPrint requires an AirPrint-capable printer. See the FAQ section for more information on AirPrint, an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad with iOS 7 or later. You may load older versions of PhotoPrint.
- Use the new Postcard size to print 4 photos borderless on DIN A4 paper.
- Use 9 x 13 to print 4 photos on DIN A4 with a border around each photo.
- To print two images on 4 x 6 in (10 x 15 cm) use wallet size, 2.5 x 3.25 in (6.4 x 8.4 cm).
- 4 x 6 (10 x 15) is best for printing postcards. It's about the size of a standard postcard, which is DIN A6 (10.5 x 14.8 cm).
PhotoPrint LT is restricted and free to download. With PhotoPrint LT, you can print up to two photos per page and up to three pages in one session. Text labels, PDF output and other features are disabled in PhotoPrint LT. You can enable the Pro features via inApp purchase.
Important, please note: InApp purchase in PhotoPrint LT currently does not contain additional text labels. To get all Pro features please purchase PhotoPrint Pro, thank you.
Love it ★★★★★
Love it. Great app that allows u to move the pictures all over. Printing was easy.
Printing made easy! ★★★★★
I've been looking for a way to print specific size photos from my iPhone and with this app, it was so easy!! Highly recommend this app! Compatible with AirPrint so you can literally have photos in seconds without a hassle!
Super app ★★★★★
Co To Flo
Version 1.1 - July 31, 2011
Super tool and works great. Just exciting to see how easy printing and sending pictures can be. Look forward to having more printers available.
What I was looking for! ★★★★★
Nice simple app, does what it says it does. Great app otherwise and save time and $ over sending your iOS device photos to Walgreens, etc.
Tom Petty 999:
This is very simple and to the point. Pick any size you want to print. Even lets you layout how many pics per page! Great app!!